Mitigation of Greenhouse Gases in the Southeast USA
- Continued investment in clean energy, including energy efficiency and clean energy supply options, including for transportation.
- Maintenance of carbon sinks in the face of development pressures.
You can order print copies of our publications through our publication ordering system. Make a note of the publication you wish to request, and visit our Publication Order Site.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat. During the capture process some typographical errors may occur. Please contact the SRS webmaster if you notice any errors which make this publication unuseable.
- To view this article, download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.