GamesCrossword Puzzle Sliding Picture Puzzle
Check out the word list below to see some possible answers!
↑ Back to the Crossword Puzzle
- The science or practice of preparing the soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.
- A fact or statement taken for granted.
- Living matter.
- A control is something used for comparison when checking the results of an experiment.
- To break up and scatter or vanish.
- The time during which something exists or lasts.
- The height above sea level.
- To bring to an end.
- Water that sinks into the soil and is stored underground.
- An unproven idea that is accepted for the time being and is often tested during a scientific study.
- Not straightforward and open; not directly aimed at.
- The average in a set of numbers.
- Living or growing naturally in a particular region.
- Rain, hail, snow, mist, or sleet.
- A class of individuals having common attributes and designated by a common name.
- To study or examine carefully.
- The number determined by dividing the sum of two or more quantities by the number of quantities added.
- To hold in or keep back by force.
- The action or process of clearing of forests. Deforestation happens when a forest is destroyed and the area previously occupied by the trees is used for other purposes.
- A period of dry weather with little or no rain.
- Community of plants and animal species interacting with one another and with the nonliving environment.
- The process of converting water into vapor or fumes.
- The science and management of growing trees and timber.
- The place or environment where a plant or animal naturally or normally lives and grows.
- To make an assumption to test its logical consequences.
- To stop or interrupt the progress or intended course of something.
- Action taken to cause something to be less harsh, hostile, or severe.
- A substance that plants, animals, and people need to live and grow.
- Outside of the city.
- Something that is able or apt to vary.