There’s now a new online resource for information about the USDA Climate Hubs. The site features a variety of national and regional content on climate variability and its effects on working land — including a new suite of pages specific to the Southeast Hub.
Within the Southeast Hub pages, you’ll find info on important regional assessments, data and research products, and key educational materials to help farmers, land managers, extension agents, and other partners adapt to climate-related stressors.
Additional resources include:
- Climate science factsheets and tools,
- Features focused on Cropland, Forest, Livestock, and Range,
- National and regional news and events,
- Links to other Regional Hubs and Sub Hubs, and
- Contact information for Southeast Hub
Please take a moment to visit the new website and let us know what you think. We’re working with the National Climate Hubs staff on the site to provide useful, relevant content and value your feedback. We’re here to make your job easier!
For more information, email Steve McNulty at email@example.com.