Charles H. Walker, II
Forestry Technician, Research
P.O. Box 227
Stoneville, MS 38776-0227
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, Thesis: Biological And Ecological Attributes Of Some Endangered Vascular Plants Of Southern Illinois , 2007
- McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA, Biological Science, 1998
- Mcneese State University, Lake Charles, LA, Wildlife Management, 1998
- Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ, Science, 1997
- Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ, Residential home construction. The program included both classroom and on the job training--working 18 hours a week on college house. Every fall a new home was started after selling the home that was built the year before., 1997
Awards & Recognition
- Inducted into Blue Key National Honor Fraternity, 1997
Blue Key is a service honor fraternity..
- Inducted into Phi Theta Kappa at Yavapai College, 1995
National Honor Society for Junior Colleges. .
Last updated on :20-MAR-2018 06:23:32