IRIS: Series of Reports
- Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation in the United States and its Regions and States: An Update National Report from the National Survey on Recreation and the Environment (NSRE)
- Bird Watching Trends in the United States, 1994-2006
- An Evaluation of Traffic Counts used for Estimating Recreation Visitation: A Case Study of Jekyll Island State Park, Georgia
- Demand for Nature-based Outdoor Recreation Continues Its Growth and Popularity
- A Special Group of Birders--The 365vers
- Public Land Planning Principles and Two Planning Examples: National Forests and Jekyll Island State Park, Georgia
- Outdoor Recreation Activity Trends: What's Growing, What's Slowing?
- Trends in Forest-Based Recreation: Reports for the 2010 Montreal Process Indicators for the U.S.
- Long-Term National Trends in Outdoor Recreation Activity Participation---1980 to Now
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail Pilot Survey
Trends in Nature-based Outdoor Recreation Participation in the U.S. Series
- Part I - Trends in nature-based outdoor recreation participation in the U.S.
- Part II - Trends in Viewing and Photographing Wildlife, Birds, Trees and Scenery
- Part III - Trends in Non-Motorized Boating-Paddling, Floating, Rowing, and Sailing
- Outdoor Recreation in the First Decade
- Is Forest Recreation on Public or Private Property?
- Outdoor Trends in the North Region
- Recent Outdoor Recreation Trends
- Hispanic Americans and Outdoor Recreation
- Good Times Outdoors They Are A Changin
- Outdoor Activities for Today's Americans are Different than for Previous Generations
- Outdoor Trends Publications
- Natural Amenities and Rural County Migration
- Birding Trends
- Those Precious Jewels -- Part I: History and Extent of State Parks of the U.S.