Forest statistics for Virginia, 1992
- Author(s): Johnson, Tony G.
- Date: 1992
- Source: Resour. Bull. SE-131. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 76 p.
- Station ID: RB-SE-131
This report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey of Virginia. Field work began in October 1990 and was completed in January 1992. Five previous surveys, completed in 1940, 1957, 1966, 1977, and 1986, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 52 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1986. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
You can order print copies of our publications through our Publication Ordering System. Make a note of the publication you wish to request, and visit our Publication Order Site.
- We recommend that you print this page and attach it to the printout of the article to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat. During the capture process some typographical errors may occur. Please contact the SRS Webmaster if you notice any errors which make this publication unuseable.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication. (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- To view this article get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.