Outdoor recreation in American life: a national assessment of demand and supply trends.
- Author(s): Cordell, H. Ken; Betz, Carter ; Bowker, J. Michael; English, Donald B.K.; Mou, Shela H.; Bergstrom, John C.; Teasley, R. Jeff; Tarrant, Michael A.; Loomis, John
- Date: 1999
- Source: Champaign, IL: Sagamore Publishing. xii, 449 p.
- Station ID: --
Outdoor Recreation in American Life is the United States' only ongoing, comprehensive assessment of the trends, current situation, and likely future of outdoor recreation demand and supply. New and different aspects of national demand, resemblances to the past, and trends in the supply of outdoor recreation opportunities, both from the private and public sectors, are examined. In addition, short papers from academic topical specialists, as well as from public agencies, recreation user groups, and industry, are included.
You can order print copies of our publications through our Publication Ordering System. Make a note of the publication you wish to request, and visit our Publication Order Site.
- We recommend that you print this page and attach it to the printout of the article to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat. During the capture process some typographical errors may occur. Please contact the SRS Webmaster if you notice any errors which make this publication unuseable.
- To view this article get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.