Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Author(s): Proceedings Mobile, Alabama November 17-19, 1992
- Date: 1993
- Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-93. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 665 p.
- Station ID: GTR-SO-093
This proceedings is the culmination of efforts that produced the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. This was the latest in a series of regional conferences that began in 1980. Like the previous conferences, this meeting was designed to provide a forum for (1) the exchange of research information among silviculturists and researchers in related areas, (2) research coordination, (3) review of research in progress, and (4) new approaches or techniques of general interest. The conference, held November 17-19, 1992 in Mobile, Alabama, consisted of a general session, four concurrent sessions, and an optional field tour.
Pristine Version Available
An uncaptured, or “pristine” version of this publication is available. It has not been subjected to OCR and therefore does not have any errors in the text. However, it is a larger file size and some people may experience long download times.Download “Pristine” Publication (PDF; 113 MB)
You can order print copies of our publications through our Publication Ordering System. Make a note of the publication you wish to request, and visit our Publication Order Site.
- We recommend that you print this page and attach it to the printout of the article to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat. During the capture process some typographical errors may occur. Please contact the SRS Webmaster if you notice any errors which make this publication unuseable.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication. (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- To view this article get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.