Forest Watershed Science (RWU 4353)
- To provide information, methods, and guidelines to implement and evaluate ecosystem management concepts, practices, and effects on water, soil and forest resources.
- To improved knowledge, baseline data, and predictive methods that are required to evaluate effects of the atmospheric environment on forested watersheds in the southeastern U.S.
In the News
- Student Scientists Present Research at Coweeta Laboratory (December 23, 2014 on CompassLive)
- Partnership with Florida A&M Sparks New Research (October 1, 2014 on CompassLive)
- Karst Watersheds: Porous, Vulnerable, and Mysterious (May 8, 2014 on CompassLive)
Forest Watershed Science
Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory
3160 Coweeta Lab Road
Otto, NC 28763